|Ab Roller and other similar equipment for toning your abdominal muscles give you short-term results. If you're looking for a more lasting change, regular exercise and smart diet choices are the right methods to adopt.|
Searching for weight loss programs and diets, that will help you lose weight fast (in short, losing weight from the stomach area), is easy. However, are they the best possible way? Or the use of equipment that concentrate on working your abs is the right way to go? There are those folks who perhaps can't find time to exercise and would opt for some fitness equipment that will do the job for them. And that's when the Ab Roller comes in. Wondering if it's true? Keep reading to find out.
Reviews to Consider
There are different kinds of exercise equipment for abs available in the market, all of which claiming to help you get that toned, rock hard abs. There's the Ab Roller Wheels, Ab Sculptor, Ab Coaster, Ab Roller Evolution, and many more just like them. Which brings me to the question - do any or all of these equipment work as they claim? Now since we are going to be discussing the equipment, it makes sense to give you information for different equipment. So when you read the following article, you will see that we have focused mainly on the Ab Roller Evolution (similar design as Ab Sculptor) and the Ab Roller Wheel. Take a look.
Ab Roller Evolution Review
If you have searched online, seen infomercials on television, or personally gone to the stores to ask about the Ab Roller Evolution, then you are familiar with what it looks like.
- A smart equipment that has an arm rest, headrest, and handrails with pads.
- The equipment looks as if the designing team has made sure you don't hurt or injure your neck while working on your abs.
- All the features help keep you stable, comfortable, and supported during the workout.
- To use the equipment, you need to lie down on your back, place your arms on the arm rests, take support for your neck over the headrest, and hold on to the handrails with both hands.
- Now as you would perform the crunches, follow the similar steps on this equipment as well.
Ab Roller Wheel Review
In search of the best exercise equipment for your abs, we have landed on the second equipment, the Ab Roller Wheel. But before we get anywhere near this equipment and talking about what it does and doesn't do, let's understand what the Ab Wheel actually does. This exercise equipment is very small; just a small wheel with handles on each side for support. But you already knew that; I'm guessing you've read other Ab Wheel reviews. Although this equipment looks maneuverable without a lot of effort, it actually has some drawbacks. What I noticed in this equipment is the fact that you have to put a lot of pressure on your knees. While performing the exercise, you will have to align your body in such a way so that you don't lose balance and shift your body weight accordingly.
- To perform the exercise, you're supposed to come down on your knees, stretch ahead, hold the wheel with both hands, and roll in outward and bring it back in.
- While kneeling down and stretching ahead, your abs, back, and arm muscles stretch and get a good workout.
Everyone, at some point or another, has wished for flat, firm abs. It's not just because they want to look good (well, that's part of it), but having a flat stomach means being confident about yourself and managing your health in a better way. For that, many of us hit the gym at least 4 to 5 days a week, some exercise outdoors, and others opt for different solutions. And of course, you will also see a range of advertisements for exercise equipment on television, radio, and even fitness magazines.
If you're looking for short term use, then go ahead with these equipment as they are good for beginners. But if you want long term results, then proper workout routines and diet is the way to go. There are no fast and easy ways to get the kind of leaner, more muscular body. Like the phrase - no pain, no gain.