Having a well-toned and healthy body is a dream for many. It remains a dream in most of the cases, as they either do not work to turn it into reality or work in an improper way. If you want to exclude yourself from such a category of people, you should follow what is given here in a disciplined manner.
Your body is not toned, because it contains more fat than the required amount. The presence of extra fat gives your you a sagging and flagging look. Therefore, the first step is to bring down the amount of fat to an optimum limit.
Stop eating foods that have high content of fat and carbs. Try to follow a healthy diet that is poor in fat content, but rich in proteins, fibers, vitamins, and minerals. Your stomach takes time to digest proteins and fibers. Therefore, you feel full for a longer period of time. Moreover, it will prevent you from overeating or eating more than required.
Vitamins and minerals help in weight loss, as they tend to increase the rate of metabolism. You will get proteins from pulses, while fibers, vitamins, and minerals from fruits and vegetables. Also, drink lots of water. The daily intake of water should be between 9-10 glasses. A secret tip is to eat foods that burn fat and boost metabolism.
You may need to follow some tips on eating to tone your body.
- First of all, never skip breakfast. Rather, you should have it early in the morning. This is a great booster of metabolism.
- Secondly, avoid having a heavy meal. Instead, have it in small amounts from time to time. Maintain a gap of 2-3 hours between each meal.
- Finally, do not eat anything, or at least carbohydrates and fats after 6:00 p.m. in the evening. This is a near-to-perfect diet plan to lose weight fast.
In order to get a toned body, you not only need to lose fat, but also build muscle in place of fat. This will make you look firm, and will help you stay in shape. The reason is that muscle cells consume more calories than the fat cells. Therefore, your body will burn fat quickly and remain slim.
To get a toned figure, you need to exercise. Don't worry, you need not join a gym or follow a rigorous exercise regime. Here's an exercise plan that teaches you how to tone your body without weights.
- Start your day with a morning walk. Keep walking for at least half an hour. This will burn the fat that has been stored overnight while you were asleep.
- Walking everyday and performing cardiovascular exercises for at least 4 days a week is sufficient to tone your body fast.
- Try to be physically active throughout the day. Take a stroll after every two hours, use the staircase as far as possible, and cover small distances by walking. All these things will definitely help you stay healthy and fit.
Eating healthy and being physically active are more than enough to look healthy, toned, and gorgeous. Therefore, make all the necessary changes in your lifestyle and become the center of attention wherever you go.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is solely for educating the reader and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.