Exercise is the corner stone to build a great looking body. Some crave for a fuller, muscular chest to flaunt and some want to adorn the muscle-man look simply to satiate their adrenaline rush. Whatever the purpose, you can get an inner chest you have always been vying for with the inner chest workout. All you have to do is to comply to these routines and voila! You have your dream turned into reality - a chiseled chest with a body to die for!
Inner Chest Workout Routines
The first chest tightening exercise that you need to start with is the chest press.
- Be seated at a 90 degree angle, with your back straight.
- Now hold the weights tight and place your arm near the chest line.
- The next step is to release your arms from that position and extend it in the front. Make sure you don't position your forearm and arm horizontally erect, which might lead to locking of the elbow.
- Keep your arm slightly inclined, so that the pressure on the arm is not completely released.
- Bring the weight back to your chest line in a steady manner.
The next step is cable crossovers.
- For this exercise one needs to set the pin in a position where you get to lift the heaviest weight.
- Now grasp the handles of the cable crossover machine and recline down to your waistline.
- If you feel your elbow is bearing unnecessary stress, release it by bending them slightly. The tension that you have been feeling on your elbow, transfer all of it on your inner chest.
- With your right foot (or the one you prefer) in the front, incline your upper body forward.
- Oscillate your hands in an upward motion followed by an outward direction. This will help you bring the stretch that is required to tone your inner chest and having a well-built chest and muscles.
Dumbbell Incline Flyes
- In this dumbbell chest exercise, you have to hold weights in each hand and begin by raising your hands, bringing them on the sides and then finally bring your hands down.
- Bring the dumbbells and position them at the chest level. Remember that if you do not position them right the exercise would not prove useful, thereby putting unnecessary pressure on your shoulder joints.
- Next is to swing your arms inward and outward. Contract your chest when you are doing this exercise. You could continue with these exercises with 4 sets and 10 to 15 reps each.
For an inner chest workout without employing weights you could try push ups with 2 sets of 10 reps each. Make your elbow the center of all the motion and tuck in the elbow. Keep the motion focused around the elbow only. With a park somewhere nearby or in your backyard at home, you could choose to do dips as your chest workout regimen. All you need to do is to hold yourself up by putting adequate pressure on your arms. Lower yourself as much as you can and push yourself up again.
With this inner chest workout routine, you could choose to have a chiseled chest that looks attractive. You are, indeed, just an 'arm' away from your goal of having a body worth every bead of perspiration!