Water aerobics are a type of exercise, which help people with ailments like arthritis and osteoporosis. The surface of the swimming pool is rough and slippery which can cause injury, so it is essential that one takes adequate safety measures. Water aerobic shoes can be useful in this, as they are specially designed to prevent a fall, apart from protecting your feet from cuts and scrapes.
Benefits of Aqua Aerobics Shoes
- Water aerobic shoes are soft and comfortable. These shoes are amphibious - you can use them in water and on land.
- These can be even worn outside water, for cross training or any other kind of workout. Because of the material these are made of, these offer adequate friction if the surface is slippery.
- The outer-sole of the shoe is made of rubber to add to its durability, which will make them last longer.
- You will feel like you're weightless in the water because these are buoyant. These have vents to let the air in, so that your feet are able to breathe. These are form-fitting and flexible.
- These are hydrodynamic, so that you can move fast in the water. You can use the shoes both in deep water and shallow water. Some shoes are unisex so both men and women can use them. These are made from Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA) to protect you from injuries. You can also use these in the river, sea, lake or ocean. They protect you from the jagged edges of rocks.
- Aqua shoes have an upper mesh to provide proper cooling to your feet. These absorb shocks, so that they protect your joints. They also provide proper traction when you're walking in the pool. You can also use these when you go boating or rafting.
- Aqua aerobic shoes cannot be damaged easily. They are also able to float. They look sleek and stylish, and they will also fit you comfortably.
- These have good stability to provide balance when you're in water. You feel like these have springs so that you don't feel any impact. They also resist harsh chemicals that may have been put in the water. The shoes perform well and have gripping, so you never fall while running. These don't leave marks on the bottom of the pool. The shoes can be in two varieties, Velcro and lace. The women's shoes help you jump off the floor of the pool, to reduce the stress on your legs.
- Aqua shoes provide good support and shield you from abrasion. These should be able to easily slip on and off. They keep you sturdy, steady and safe. Now that you know about these shoes, you can use them for any sort of training in the pool.