Have you decided to join the latest fad of toning shoes? If yes, you can go through the following toning shoes reviews to find out which of them suits you the best.
Toning shoes are the latest entrants in the world of fitness shoes. After toe shoes, this is a new line that has suddenly become a rage across the nation. Everyone wants to own a pair of toning shoes that apparently helps in building the muscles of the legs and shaping derriere. The market is brimming with this footwear from various reputed manufacturers. The buyers are often spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing running shoes. However, one must not fall for false promises and tall claims made by these manufacturers. Remember, the right shoes help you perform better, hence, use your brains and make a wise choice. Our reviews may help you to choose the best piece from the available lot. However, before we make any comparisons, it would be wise to find out if they really work or not.
- These shoes have an unstable, uneven sole.
- The principle behind their working is that the uneven sole forces your leg muscles to find a balance point.
- As the unstable sole throws you off balance, your muscles work hard to retain balance. This eventually results in working out of muscles in your calves and gluteus.
- They also help in improving posture and firming buttocks.
- Due to the innovative technology that is used to design these shoes, one does not need to run or jog in order to exert the leg muscles. You can work up your muscles simply by walking casually.
- As a result, you are no longer required to spend hours at gym or jog in a park. All you have to do is perform your daily activities wearing these shoes.
However, there is no scientific evidence to suggest that this technology works in muscle building. Trials conducted by several fitness associations have proved that the increase in muscle activity while wearing this footwear is not significant enough to bring any change in the muscle constitution. On the other hand, normal running shoes often result in better working up of leg muscles. Similarly, there was also no change in the cellulite appearance after wearing these shoes for a considerable time. Hence, you might not benefit a great deal. However, these shoes may motivate you to exercise more and lose weight.
Reebok Easy Tone
They are touted as the best for women. They increase the muscle activity in calves, gluteus, and hamstrings by 28%. They come in cool colors and designs, and are available in shoe sizes 5 to 11. They are priced anywhere between USD 99.98 to USD 124.98.
Skechers Shape Ups
They have the widest range of variety in terms of colors and designs. They have three types of soles – removable insoles, supporting midsoles, and rubber outsoles. Women’s shoes are available in sizes 5 to 11, while men’s shoes come in sizes 6½ to 14. You can pick them at a price range of USD 110 to USD 130.
It is another reputed brand. MBT is known for its attractive styles. It offers 66 and 48 different styles in women’s and men’s shoes respectively. It comes with a price range of USD 119 to USD 269.
They have athletic toning shoes for both men and women. You can also participate in their online training program, which offers extensive butt work outs. Shoes are priced at USD 80.00 to USD 180.00, and come in sizes 5½ to 11 for women and 8 to 13 for men.
With their wide range of designs and styles, toning shoes can indeed help you in putting your best foot forward. Just do not expect miraculous weight loss or toning of muscles in a jiffy.