Looking for an ideal 7 day weight loss plan? Here’s the perfect guide that gives you a 7 day diet and exercise regimen for weight loss. Read on…
The dead line is just 7 days! Within this time period you have promised yourself to achieve weight loss. So what can you do in such a short span of time to lose weight? Well, a regimen involving both diet and exercise could be planned, which when strictly followed would let you shed those extra pounds quickly. To achieve the desired results your diet should be low in calories and you must workout daily. A well planned schedule would definitely fetch you good results within 7 days.
7 Day Weight Loss Diet
At the outset, I must tell you, the low calorie 7 day weight loss meal plan should not be followed if you are suffering from gastrointestinal disorders, nausea and vomiting. The diet regimen is simple and complete elimination of carbohydrates is the way to lose weight quickly. The quantity of meals is reduced to limit the calories consumed. You have to depend more on liquid foods, proteins and fibers to suffice the nutritional requirement of your body.
Some diet tips that would prove useful to you are, try to consume foods in boiled and raw form and use less oil in cooking. Preferably, use olive oil. Motivate yourself to eat less and restrain yourself completely from fast foods, aerated drinks and junks. We have provided you with options of foods you can have for different meals across the day. You can choose the ones you like and alternate between them on the 7 days during which you are on diet.
- Have a glass of warm lemon water early in the morning. Juice out half a lemon, add it to a cup of warm water and drink it. Have your breakfast after one hour. For breakfast, you can have scrambled egg white and skimmed milk. Or you can have half a bowl of oatmeal. A fruit dish comprising apples, a banana and melon can also be included in the breakfast on one of those 7 days.
- Lunch should be lighter than the breakfast to avoid feeling heavy the entire day. Have a high protein lunch containing boiled chicken, baked fish or grilled turkey. Have small servings, accompanied by salads or soups. Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, cucumber and lettuce must be included in your diet. Consuming vegetables in the raw form is the best way to derive maximum nutrition.
- For dinner, you can have soups made from pulses, peas, lentils or legumes. They are some of the healthy options you can include in your 7 day weight loss plan. The calorie count gets substantially reduced when you are having a light dinner. Cabbage soup, spinach soup, lettuce salad and boiled vegetables (carrot, beans, cauliflower, cabbage, capsicum, tomato, etc.) are some of the other choices you can make on any of the 7 days. These foods shall help you in meeting your weight loss goals.
- Since you have suddenly curtailed your food intake, you are more likely to suffer from hunger pangs in between meals. So have citrus fruits; they do not harm. Snacks that do not cause weight gain include peanuts and popcorn. Choose one low cal snack option for each day.
7 Day Exercise Plan
Both diet and exercise are important, to reap maximum benefits from the 7 day plan to lose weight. If you are already into regular exercise, you can work out longer for faster results and incorporate some heavy impact exercises in your workout regime; all of this under the guidance of your fitness trainer. Switching to heavy exercises when you have never done them before, might cause muscle sprain or bone injury. Therefore, start with cardio and stretching exercises and then graduate to heavier ones. Here’s a simple exercise routine for fast weight loss that could be followed for 7 days.
- Start with cardio sessions like walking, jogging and running. Cycle for 45 minutes. Swimming is probably the best cardio exercise that helps you lose weight effectively.
- Stretching exercises can help shape the body. Side bends, abdominal stretching and waist stretching are beneficial for losing weight from those specific parts of the body. You can also do some mild weight training exercises to tone up your body. An exercise ball can help you achieve maximum stretching.
- You can also start doing some energetic exercises like aerobics, zumba, kick boxing, dance, etc. and include them alternately in your exercise regime on each of the seven days.
- Heavy impact exercises like lunges, bench press, push ups, etc. when performed with weights assist in losing weight fast. However, these exercises should be performed only when your body is already accustomed to lifting weights.
- Yoga benefits you in the long run. It may not show immediate results, but it does help you lose weight. So, join yoga classes to get maximum and long-lasting health benefits. Yoga not only aids in losing weight, but it also rejuvenates your body.
Although, 7 days is too short a period to shed those extra pounds, you can definitely make an effort by adopting the right diet plan and workout regimen as given in this article. Even after the 7 day period, you must follow a set diet pattern and continue exercising daily to maintain the weight and stay in perfect shape.