In order to learn how to choose best track shoes, read the following article…
Regardless of your age, gender or the kind of sporting activities that you do; you need to choose the best pair of shoes which is designed as per your requirements. Track shoes, that are also called track and field shoes, are specially designed for various track and field events. Track and field sports are one of the most popular type of sports events, which is a combination of running, jumping and throwing games.
Considering this variety, one needs to be sure of the kind of event that he/she is willing to participate in. Leaving aside the types of track and field events, one needs to understand that track shoes that you are purchasing should have advanced shock absorption qualities and good cushioning. When it comes to choosing the best track shoes, remember that you are looking for the track spikes, which is what they are popularly called. Track spikes are the lightweight kind of shoes that maximize traction which is required for track and field events.
Before we get on with the article, let me tell you that if you are suffering with some kind of foot condition like flat feet, high arch, wide feet or any other medical conditions then you may need to divert your search in that direction. There are numerous models of shoes available that are specially designed for such medical conditions. While choosing the best pair of regular track shoes, you may like to consider some of the following brands.
- Adidas 3:51.1 Men’s Spike Splash: These shoes are an ideal choice for those who participate in middle distance sprinting events. These shoes are sturdy and they also provide excellent traction and a great support with comfortable cushioning. Average cost is around USD 60.
- Asics Cyber High Jump Beijing Spike: These are extremely lightweight track spikes that are ideal for running as well as some major track and field events. Increased traction and cushioning makes these shoes ideal for men. Average cost is around USD 110.
- Brooks PR LD Men’s Spikes: These are entry-level track shoes for men, but they are ideal for long distance events as well. These shoes are available in all sizes, with an average cost of around USD 60.
There are numerous track shoes that are specially designed for women track and field participants. It is the reason why women who are keen on track running or trail running are advised to choose track shoes (track spikes), since they offer better traction, comfortable fitting and strong support with additional cushioning. Wearing appropriate shoes avoids injuries that might come your way, otherwise. Here are some of the best brands of women’s track shoes or spikes.
- Asics Hyper RocketGirl 5 MD: These shoes are excellent for girls who are interesting in running and other track and field shoes. These women’s shoes are available in sizes 3.5 to 13. Average cost may range around USD 60.
- New Balance WRX 505 Technical Spike: Ideal for indoor, outdoor as well as cross-country track and field events for women. These shoes provide great traction and additional support for women’s feet. Average cost may range around USD 70.
- Puma Complete Haraka XCS: These are excellent long distance spikes for women. These shoes provide technically sound comfort with good traction and better support. Average cost may range around USD 70.
Most of the children are always on the go, which is the reason why choosing the best running shoes for them is an essential thing to do. Choosing best shoes for kids is extremely important in order to maintain proper shape as well as comfort of the kids. The best thing that may come to your rescue is a good review on some of the most popular kids’ track shoes. Here are some of the best shoes for kids that are recommended by most customers.
- Nike Zoom Rival Sprint Spikes: Ideal for 50 to 200 meter sprinting events and hence are recommended as the best entry-level sprinting shoes. Available in wide range of colors and youth sizes, they cost around USD 50.
- Nike Zoom Rival MD 5: Suitable for most of the track and field events, these shoes are available in a wide range of colors and are available in size 1 to 7. Cost may range around USD 50.
- Asics Hyper Rocketgirl SP 4: These shoes are excellent for girls who are interesting in running and other track and field shoes and up to 400 meters running. These shoes are available in sizes 3.5 to 13 and hence they can be chosen for young girls and women. Average cost may range around USD 60.
Choosing track shoes for cycling is an imperative job if you want to protect your feet from long distance cycling events. Many customers claim that they have to face difficulty while finding track shoes for cycling. To which my suggestion would be to visit nearest stores of sports gears and specialty shoes stores. The most important that you need to remember is, trying track shoes before you buy them. Here are some of the best models of track shoes for cyclists.
- Adidas Girano Men’s Cycling Shoes: These shoes are recommended as excellent shoes for track cycling. They are the best choice for you if you are an entry-level cyclist. Average cost may range around USD 125.
- Bont T1 Racing Cycling Shoes: These are “HandMade Moldable Track Racing Cycling Shoes”. These shoes are ideal for cycling on all sort of track surfaces. Average cost may range around USD 180.
- Sidi Ergo 2 Carbon Lite: These lightweight shoes are ideal for track cycling. Extremely comfortable to wear, these shoes are pretty sturdy. Average cost may range around USD 460.
As a parting note, I would like to emphasize that buying shoes from your local store is much better than some online stores. It is extremely important for you to try each and every pair of shoes before you purchase it. It provides better results as far as size and comfort is concerned. All the best!