Who wouldn’t want to flaunt a great body with a six pack and turn a few heads at the beach. If you want to know how to get cut abs and know how it feels to be the center of attention, read on…
On the beach, guys love to attract girls by showing off their abs. No wonder they have ‘Muscle Beach’ created just for them. Wouldn’t you like to be a part of it? It’s easy if you have the will power and are ready to follow the saying “To gain something, you have to lose something”. Well, in this case you have to lose a lot, in terms of fat, so as to get cut abs. With the right kind of exercise and a controlled diet you can lose weight and get a good set of firm abs in a few weeks.
Get Rock Hard Abs
You have to start with a completely equipped workout bag with workout clothes and shoes. When you join the gym, ask for a cardio routine where you can use instruments and equipment for a cardio session. Unless you feel the urge to get cut six pack abs you won’t work for it.
- The most important thing that you will need in this whole process is determination, as you will have to go on a strict low calorie diet.
- To start with, drink lots of water as a hydrated body can allow the initiation of new muscle fiber.
- Include as much protein as you can in your daily diet because amino acids, which are known as the building blocks of muscles are obtained from proteins. Actually, eating chicken and fish in the first few days of the diet is necessary. These form a part of a healthy diet for great abs.
- Try controlling the urge of consuming foods like fried eatables, processed sweets and potatoes, which are high in saturated fats.
- Having fruit juices will definitely help you to stay away from fats and won’t keep you hungry.
- Once you get used to your diet, start with minor exercises; try doing crunches. Lie down with your back on the floor and bend your knees. Keep both your hands behind your head and lift your head, neck and shoulders off the floor and try touching your head to your knees. Do at least 10 of these crunches every day before you start with your cardiovascular exercises.
- Putting on a few pounds by eating meat and fish as mentioned earlier and then doing some cardio exercises will help you lose extra fat.
- Along with the cardio, do some aerobic exercises, at least thrice a week. Kick-boxing, jogging, cycling and walking will help burn the extra fat along with cardio.
- Don’t stop doing your crunches along with the other exercises and increase the number of crunches you do from 10 to 50, gradually, as your stamina increases.
How to Get Cut Lower Abs
Nowadays, both men and women are getting health conscious and want a well toned body.
- Ripped abs are great to look at but also need a lot of work and dedication. The abs diet for women is different from that for men as women need much more nutrition and proteins to cope up with other hormonal imbalances.
- Men can easily cope up with such low calorie diets but women take time, so it’s advisable to consult a dietitian before taking up strict diets.
- Getting the lower abs toned is a big problem for women, especially after having children. You need to have a lot of determination once you decide to tone your lower abs as it is complete hard work.
- Lifting weights while working out will tone your abdomen and not only help develop abs but also get, cut lower abs.
- Doing an exercise ball workout can also help to a great extent in toning your lower abs. These are some of the easy ways to get ripped abs.
I am sure this article will help you stay in shape. After all, when you are in shape, you are a confident individual brimming with positivity. As someone has rightly said “when you look good, you feel good”. Besides, when you look good, you make heads turn.