You have recently joined a yoga class and looking for the best brands of yoga shoes for women! We have provided you reviews of some good quality yoga shoes that you can opt to buy.
Why do we give so much importance to our feet while doing any kind of exercise? It’s because our feet come in direct contact with the ground and we can balance our body perfectly only when our feet have a solid grip with the surface. Thus, it becomes necessary to wear a pair of shoes that would provide the much-needed comfort while doing the yoga moves.
Yoga shoes have become one of the most essential exercise gears because people have experienced the comfort that they provide. Women who suffer from foot problems like, arthritis and gout must wear a good pair of therapeutic yoga shoes. Before presenting you with the different brands, we shall give you some tips for selecting the right pair.
Choosing the Right Pair of Yoga Shoes
- Know your feet (high arch or low arch) before opting for a pair. You can take advice from your yoga instructor for determining a shoe that would match up with the nature of your feet.
- Women often commit the mistake of keeping their style over comfort, the result of which is not promising in most of the time. Therefore, purchase a pair that is light and can withstand the weight of your body at the same time.
- Unlike gym shoes, yoga shoes have a thin and flexible sole, capable of protecting your feet from any kind of injury. Check for shoes that allow your feet to breathe and do not cause accumulation of sweat.
- Make sure that you feel relaxed while wearing the shoes. Your footwear should provide a natural massage to your feet, thereby eliminating pain and discomfort. The material with which they have been made should also enhance circulation of blood in your feet.
- Yoga toes are always recommended by doctors because they have many advantages over slip on and regular yoga shoes. Toe patterned shoes relieve tension from your feet, stretch muscles and improve the condition of your arches. They also offer flexibility to your toes and ankles.
Best Yoga Shoes for Women
Terrasoles Rainier Fleece
Terrasoles manufacture high quality yoga shoes. The shoes are made up of micro fiber fleece which are considered to be eco-friendly. It’s popular among women owing to its design and quality. The light weight shoes look elegant and the padded heels protect your feet from any kind of injury. You must follow the instructions provided for washing the shoes. Take the insole out before cleaning and wash it in cold water. Air dry the shoes and secure the insole before wearing. You can also look for Terrasoles Rainier Perfed and Terrasoles Rainier Slip-On.
Mupuk Shoes Yoga Pilates Five Toes
Mupuk Shoes have a wide range of designs that offer immense comfort to your feet. Some of the popular designs for women include KS1, FL1 and SP1. The shape has been designed in a way to fit your toe fingers perfectly into it. The sole contains a wonderful cushion in which you can snug your feet quite easily. They are available in attractive colors and you can purchase them from any leading online shopping website.
Vibram FiveFingers Classic Yoga Footwear
Vibram FiveFingers offers some of the best quality yoga shoes with toes. It allows you to balance your body while performing the yoga moves and also improves flexibility of your feet. People say that Vibram FiveFingers ‘acts like a second skin’. The exterior of the shoe is made up of stretch polyamide fabric, which is absolutely resistant to abrasion while the inner sole is composed of Vibram TC-1 performance rubber. The foot pad contains antimicrobial fiber that keeps your feet clean and sweat free.
Some More Brands
- Crocs Caymans Yoga Shoes
- Stuart Weitzman Fastlane
- Adidas Yoga Gold Flat Shoes
- Teva Westwater Leather Yoga Shoes
Always go through the customer reviews before purchasing a product. You should never compromise the price of the footwear with its quality, because an inferior quality of shoe can give rise to serious foot problems. Also, check for yoga socks and yoga flip flops or sandals as they are also useful for the well-being of your feet.